Second Chance glitch??(maybe)

Post by: OrzaRound - May 16th, 2016, 8:25:37 pm

So, I've been perm ban before due to advertising which I never meant to do BTW, but I might get perm ban anyways...You may have mentioned this before, but does everybody get a second chance or something cuz I can log onto the server without being kicked for being banned...Not sure if it's glitch or not. I haven't read any forums so don't judge me if I have missed a post on that. Thx bye.

Post by: OrzaRound - May 16th, 2016, 8:28:35 pm

I just read a forum stating this so...can someone close this?

Post by: patman96 - May 16th, 2016, 9:39:20 pm

Hello Matthewcraft8,

The reason why you are no longer banned is because CubeBuilders underwent a big update which included the new forum website. This update also included a new offense/punishment system which replaced the old one. Because of this, all offenses are forgiven and all history has been cleansed for everyone. So yes, everyone has been given a second chance. I suggest you use it and don't take advantage of it! ;)

-Pat

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.