Make a world download

Make a world download
Post by: ThunderHoof - April 16th, 2014, 1:18:49 pm

Siggi88 I would like you to make a world download for the new and old cubebuilders with all the faction bases in creative. :) :)

Re: Make a world download
Post by: chipsquared - April 16th, 2014, 1:41:39 pm

I wouldnt suggest the new one just strictly based on the fact that someone can fly around in creative and learn where each faction base is.

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 19th, 2014, 5:42:35 pm

Lock this topic due to the fact of inactivity. Also that is not a good answer i dont want too see faction bases on factions 1 i mean faction bases on the Old one before factions 1.

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 30th, 2014, 9:40:01 am

Btw skyrun02 STOP posting in old posts btw this one should be locked

Post by: Nefretum - August 6th, 2014, 5:15:05 pm

stop posting People should stop posting in old Posts. You have been guilty of it too Saturn. Let the higher staff deal with Forum violations. Thanks!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.