Time for a rule change?

Time for a rule change?
Post by: androosu - February 27th, 2016, 10:26:54 pm

We (well mostly everyone) all know the rule about no alt accounts, right? That rule never made sense to me. Well, yea if someone is using 50 alts to get on CubeBuilders and is spamming porkchop, then we gonna have a problem. But sometimes heres what happens to me:
I get on the downstairs family computer, but I dont realize Im on my bros account. I get on a server, and start acting like me then think Oh porkchop, wrong account.
Ive never done it on CubeBuilders tho.
So my point is, alts shouldnt be banned unless theyre being used in bad ways like spamming, giving false info to be able to be staff, etc.
I hope you think about this staff ^.^

OH YA, p.s. also sometimes I want to roam around on facs, but I cant bc Booyahd ban me if I left Illuminus ^-^ pleasant thought. And I cant use my bros account ;n;

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.