Building Rank/Artisan

Building Rank/Artisan
Post by: PinkieTrash - December 5th, 2015, 5:07:01 pm

Dear Cubebuilders,

As you know I have left for a while, some may not have noticed but I have. I came back somewhere around October, or end of September, I cant recall the exact date. Anyways, after I left, I became a better building then I was maybe back in April or May (Im not trying to brag, sorry) But as I was building Windrip (a plot project on creative) I was curious if there was a building rank for the server. I went to ask Jessie (Jessie_Lyn13), she said that she was not aware of any, and she would mention it to Siggi. Im not going to get into the whole process, or the conversation we had, because that isnt really relevant.
Where Im going with this is that maybe there can be a building rank/Artisan added to the server, to have a new rank, or for those who believe they would be worthy of this rank. Some people might think this is just a way to brag on how Im a great builder, but actually, this building rank can help to make new maps, and to make very great ones too. It doesnt have to be a one person project, people of this rank can build maps together, if they wsh too. If this were added, I would be very happy. Obviously I may need to meet some requirements for it, but I hope to meet those.
Thats all I want to say, I hope that this idea gets noticed and talked about .3.

Re: Building Rank/Artisan
Post by: DriftPrimed - December 22nd, 2015, 11:16:23 pm

I agree. Ranks could be good for people who want worldedit. The higher the rank, the more you can build and even can help with other worlds or even spawn.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.