Leader boards in Skyblock

Leader boards in Skyblock
Post by: daonlydagger - October 26th, 2015, 2:25:04 pm

I personally think that there should be a leader board in the skyblock spawn sort of how there is/was one in the factions server. I think that there should be a leader board for highest island level and who has the most money on the server while showing at least the head of a particular persons skin. I think it would be cool to be able to see who is in the lead and get personal recognition for being higher a higher level island, without having to use a command to look it up, as many people dont seem to know how to do that.

Thanks for your time,
daonlydagger

Re: Leader boards in Skyblock
Post by: primadxnna - October 26th, 2015, 5:07:46 pm

Maybe they could be monthly voting, like "Best farm island" or "Nicest private island" or "Best PVP island". Nice idea!

Post by: daonlydagger - October 28th, 2015, 2:38:59 pm

[quote author=Luna link=topic=4966.msg26583#msg26583 date=1445893666]
Maybe they could be monthly voting, like "Best farm island" or "Nicest private island" or "Best PVP island". Nice idea!
[/quote]

I like this idea too, as it wont be up to pure computer algorithms, and an islands aesthetics will also come into play.

Post by: Dooplu - October 28th, 2015, 9:30:05 pm

Most money? Idk XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.