Not happy... putting a suggestion for others in the future.

Not happy... putting a suggestion for others in the future.
Post by: SuperNova50 - October 12th, 2015, 7:36:48 pm

So, about a month ago I put in a staff application. I waited very patiently and never bugged any staff member about it because I didnt want to ruin my chances. I waited for a very long time, and was very disappointed that after all my waiting I was verydisappointed to find that I had been rejected because of the staff change. Although I understand that this is a rough time for the server, I feel that one should not wait that long to get rejected. I feel that although it is an awkward time, but I feel that it was not exactly what you would call "fair", one should not have to wait almost a month for a staff application to be responded to. I may seem very insensitive to the cause, but I just cant let this matter go unspoken about like its no big deal. I really love the CubeBuilders family, I have dedicated over a year and a half to the CubeBuilders community, turned down several staff position offers from bigger servers, and I would go as far as to say that I have been on the server longer than 3/4 of the CubeBuilders current staff team. Although I am sorry for the inconvenience, I feel that no one should have to have this happen because of a staff member leaving. I would gladly appreciate it if the staff implemented a new rule where all staff applications that were put in just before, or during the leave of a staff member in charge of accepting or rejecting staff applications be reconsidered after everything is worked out.
[right]Sincerely,

SuperNova50[/right]

Re: Not happy... putting a suggestion for others in the future.
Post by: Dooplu - October 12th, 2015, 9:30:41 pm

The staff app template says to contact staff if you didnt fpget a response for 2 weeks XD

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - October 12th, 2015, 11:55:11 pm

Nova,

The reason for the rejection, that everyone got after Karen left, is that there are going to be changes to the requirements that Livetabon and I are working on. If we were to not reject all of the ones left by Karow, and try to use them a good majority if not all of the applications would have been rejected anyway due to the changes. Keep and eye out, will be accepting new staff soon!

~Jessie

Post by: Livetabon - October 13th, 2015, 12:30:13 am

Also keep in mind the month wait is entirely on Karow, as moderators we couldnt force her to reply.

She took a very long time to decide, but it was almost necessary for she probably had no help when deciding staff. She did not collaborate with us, sure we gave opinions but it was all up to her.

~Liv

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - October 18th, 2015, 7:04:41 pm

[quote author=Jessie_Lyn13 link=topic=4883.msg26184#msg26184 date=1444708511]
Nova,

The reason for the rejection, that everyone got after Karen left, is that there are going to be changes to the requirements that Livetabon and I are working on. If we were to not reject all of the ones left by Karow, and try to use them a good majority if not all of the applications would have been rejected anyway due to the changes. Keep and eye out, will be accepting new staff soon!

~Jessie
[/quote] pls tell me when soon is coming cause I want to try a 3rd staff app thx!

Post by: patman96 - October 18th, 2015, 7:33:16 pm

[quote author=DaCoolCreeper (#GrumpCow#) link=topic=4883.msg26370#msg26370 date=1445209481]
[quote author=Jessie_Lyn13 link=topic=4883.msg26184#msg26184 date=1444708511]
Nova,

~Jessie
[/quote] pls tell me when soon is coming cause I want to try a 3rd staff app thx!
[/quote]
The staff app has already been updated

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.