New background for the website

New background for the website
Post by: Dooplu - October 4th, 2015, 2:35:19 pm

No offense to the person who made the cubebuilders background but, i feel like i could make a better one and also add the skins of the current staff members, also of course if there are new staff members in the future ill just update the image. This might seem far fetched but i hope i get siggis permission and im asking to do this since i get no requests anymore XD

Re: New background for the website
Post by: Dooplu - October 5th, 2015, 3:49:59 pm

Seriously... Noone ever replies XD

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - October 5th, 2015, 4:05:28 pm

[quote author=L??d ?f D??s??p link=topic=4834.msg25831#msg25831 date=1443983719]
No offense to the person who made the cubebuilders background but, i feel like i could make a better one and also add the skins of the current staff members, also of course if there are new staff members in the future ill just update the image. This might seem far fetched but i hope i get siggis permission and im asking to do this since i get no requests anymore XD
[/quote]

Personally I feel like this is a bad idea..
Theres really nothing to change, the background is a background for a reason after all eheh..

Post by: Dooplu - October 5th, 2015, 4:29:27 pm

[quote author=Ayumi Sakana link=topic=4834.msg25925#msg25925 date=1444075528]
[quote author=L??d ?f D??s??p link=topic=4834.msg25831#msg25831 date=1443983719]
[/quote]

Theres really nothing to change, the background is a background for a reason after all eheh..
[/quote]

Yea but it kinda looks plain and if we add the staff members it will feel more like the cubebuilders server

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - October 5th, 2015, 4:30:23 pm

[quote author=L??d ?f D??s??p link=topic=4834.msg25926#msg25926 date=1444076967]
[quote author=Ayumi Sakana link=topic=4834.msg25925#msg25925 date=1444075528]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yea but it kinda looks plain and if we add the staff members it will feel more like the cubebuilders server
[/quote]
The point of it is to be plain though..

Post by: UmbreonFang - October 5th, 2015, 7:30:04 pm

Yea I like it the way it is, no need to make it look tacky lol. besides, there are a lot of staff members they wouldnt fit

Post by: Dooplu - October 5th, 2015, 8:01:39 pm

#ImDiscouraged...

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.