I think we need to cheer everyone up...

I think we need to cheer everyone up...
Post by: SuperNova50 - October 1st, 2015, 12:13:40 pm

So I propose a big celebration honoring and remembering Karow, Akiraff, Ellie, and Willbob by having a fall formal on someones plot in creative. I will be hosting a competition for this, the winner gets 20,000 factions cash and gets to have the formal on their plot if they want. BUT, there is a catch, you must have your work submitted by October 5th at 5:00 PM central time, the winners will be announced by 6:00 PM central time the same day. May the odd forever be in your favor. I will be posting a link for the dress code below. The Fall Formal will be held on October 7th from 4:00 PM to 5:00 Pm Central Time to ensure that most will be able to make The Fall Formal.

~Nova

http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,4811.0.html

Re: I think we need to cheer everyone up...
Post by: SkyrunPvP - October 1st, 2015, 12:53:18 pm

Its like forget skyrun week I swear

Post by: SuperNova50 - October 2nd, 2015, 3:51:03 pm

[quote author=SkyrunPvP link=topic=4810.msg25702#msg25702 date=1443718398]
Its like forget skyrun week I swear
[/quote]
No, i had u in consideration but because ur leave is not official, im not to worried

Post by: SkyrunPvP - October 2nd, 2015, 4:33:00 pm

it is official xD thats why i retired

Post by: Peppah - October 3rd, 2015, 6:04:48 am

Great idea Nova! :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.