YouTube Rank

Re: YouTube Rank
Post by: daonlydagger - October 26th, 2015, 2:34:17 pm

Personally, I agree that we have a youtube rank on the server, but I think that it should be very difficult in order to get. I think that if the server was to put the minimum subs being 100 in order to get youtuber rank, there will be a point where there will be too many youtuber rank people to the point where the rank will mean next to nothing. I think that at the very minimum, a person should have at least 1k subs. I know that this is a very difficult thing to do, but it is possible, and it shows that you are someone that people want to watch. I also think that a person should have to have an average number of views per video. What that average should be, I dont know, but it will have to be a fairly large number, so that the server name is getting out there to a larger number of people.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.