Hardcore Factions

Hardcore Factions
Post by: JuanDong - September 17th, 2015, 9:58:30 pm

So I thought this would be a cool idea, although its harsh for new players, as you know I am Highly Skilled in the PvP department. Im not .-.

In HCF:
•TNT/Creeper Explosion Disabled, This sounds quite insane coming from a guy like me, If you think about its awesome, a reason is that people can make some awesome builds without having it Destroyed.
•Deathbans, usually about 2 hours when you die outside of spawn, I see that many people die so it is very harsh. only good thing about it is if your fighting and you wont have to worry about them /f homing once youve killed them.
•Disabilty to do /spawn, this is so people can actually get raided.
•Coords to enemy faction, this shouldnt be that bad, the fact that Explosions are disabled.
•DTR, Or Death Till Raidable, I acutually think this should be added to factions. So DTR is, is when a certain amount of players die in the faction, people can break the claimed land and take the goodies.

Tell me what you think, I would understand if this is too harsh, especially for the newer players. I highly doubt this would be added but I thought of it as a cool idea ^_^

Re: Hardcore Factions
Post by: oneofakid - September 17th, 2015, 10:11:49 pm

Cool idea but definitely harsh xD

Post by: Livetabon - September 17th, 2015, 10:22:23 pm

could be worse, in diablo if you died you lost your character permanently

~Liv

Post by: Dooplu - September 17th, 2015, 10:30:10 pm

From a guy who honestly can not pvp (blame le lag) i would nto like this added XD i know a friend who might enjoy it and i could show him the server!
Noobs will certanly get shrekt (moi) if thai was implemented

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.