More Plugins

More Plugins
Post by: Dooplu - September 17th, 2015, 9:43:46 pm

There is plenty of plugins i see in my head that should be used in creative like /marry and the plugin that makes you able to sit in stairs And also (if liv blocks me, me is mad) better rules... Look for my first poll i created titled "A Racist Rule" >:(

Re: More Plugins
Post by: UmbreonFang - September 17th, 2015, 9:48:24 pm

[quote author=Lord_Of_Dubstep link=topic=4703.msg24830#msg24830 date=1442540626]
There is plenty of plugins i see in my head that should be used in creative like /marry and the plugin that makes you able to sit in stairs And also (if liv blocks me, me is mad) better rules... Look for my first poll i created titled "A Racist Rule" >:(
[/quote]

OMG Will you shut up about the rules already? RULES ARE RULES, and If you dont like them, go somewhere else. STAFF IS NOT RACIST, you moron (sorry I am just so mad!)! If staff was racist do you think we would be on the server, let alone respect them? NO. Staff is very respected and they only do good things!

And for the marry plug in, it has been confirmed that it will be added ^-^

Post by: KissMeImIrish - September 17th, 2015, 9:50:27 pm

[quote author=??Wendy-Chan?? link=topic=4703.msg24833#msg24833 date=1442540904]
[quote author=Lord_Of_Dubstep link=topic=4703.msg24830#msg24830 date=1442540626]
[/quote]

OMG Will you shut up about the rules already? RULES ARE RULES, and I you dont like them, go somewhere else. STAFF IS NOT RACIST, you moron (sorry I am just so mad!)! If staff was reactant do you think we would be on the server, let alone respect them? NO. Staff is very respected and they only do good things!

And for the marry plug in, it has been confirmed that it will be added ^-^
[/quote]

Why are you telling me to shut up? What did I do?

Post by: Dooplu - September 17th, 2015, 9:51:40 pm

If you read correctly (im sure you have) there is other things i talk about so dont focus on what i was talking about before and thanks for the compliment (moron) i appreciate it

Post by: UmbreonFang - September 17th, 2015, 9:52:58 pm

[quote author=Lord_Of_Dubstep link=topic=4703.msg24836#msg24836 date=1442541100]
If you read correctly (im sure you have) there is other things i talk about so dont focus on what i was talking about before and thanks for the compliment (moron) i appreciate it
[/quote]

Your welcome *takes a bow*

Post by: Dooplu - September 17th, 2015, 9:53:56 pm

Also i do not want to be seen as an enemy on the forums but as a friend i agree to forget what happend earlier and move on if you will as well, please dont declare war...

Post by: Livetabon - September 17th, 2015, 9:54:33 pm

Locking topic because arguments.

Stop fighting and lay off the rules will ya? Its getting old, our rules are not changing language wise we apologize for this. That is just the way it is.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.