Armor Classes - Factions

Armor Classes - Factions
Post by: JuanDong - September 13th, 2015, 3:23:14 pm

Thought of a cool idea if we would wear only unenchanted armor and would give us buffs.

Diamond - Nothing

Iron (Mining Set) - Haste 2 And Night Vision

Gold (Bard Set) - I dont really know what to put here, put your suggestions below

Leather (Archer) - Speed 3 and Resistance 2

Chain - Nothing

Now, if you think it should be changed then go ahead ^-^
NOTE: You would need to wait around 5secs or so for the class to start, also its not that op either the fact that its obvious that Leather would get a decent buff since pretty much whoever has strength 2 + Sharp 3 will insta-kill them.

Re: Armor Classes - Factions
Post by: InvalidSession - September 13th, 2015, 3:42:26 pm

This would be too op in facs, but it fits well in ffapvp.

Post by: Edmigo - September 13th, 2015, 5:56:26 pm

I think this would be a really neat addition to add to factions, it would give a use to non enchanted armors. Try to come up with other boosts that they can give so itll be more diverse and useful. Its a good idea :P

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 13th, 2015, 6:14:00 pm

I think that diamond should have slowness1 and strength 1

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.