Tping To People's Plots

Tping To People's Plots
Post by: Peppah - September 13th, 2015, 8:21:40 am

A lot of times, a friend of mine has something really cool at their plot, like a town, or a rp, but I can never get back to it because my home is set somewhere else. So, why not add a command that allows you to tp to other peoples plots. (/plotme home [Username]) If you dont want random people to go to your plot though, you should be able to not allow it. (By using a command.) Thanks for reading. :D

Re: Tping To People's Plots
Post by: StativeSpencer - September 13th, 2015, 8:24:35 am

Good idea I support it

Post by: patman96 - September 13th, 2015, 10:05:19 am

That command exists but its for higher staff only.

Post by: Yvetal123 - September 13th, 2015, 10:12:34 am

why though

Post by: Livetabon - September 13th, 2015, 10:30:06 am

Because if everyone had this command it could be abused to tp anywhere, the creative server has an infiite number of plots, if someone accidently (or maliciously) tps to plot 1000 -4572 it could crash out the entire creative server due to the blocks being forced to load so fast and quickly.

Post by: LightningLegend - September 13th, 2015, 11:56:39 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=4664.msg24571#msg24571 date=1442154606]
Because if everyone had this command it could be abused to tp anywhere, the creative server has an infiite number of plots, if someone accidently (or maliciously) tps to plot 1000 -4572 it could crash out the entire creative server due to the blocks being forced to load so fast and quickly.
[/quote]I wonder if why wont you make so the command only works on plots already owned and if you try to teleport somewhere like a plot whos unloaded way far out it wont allow them?

Post by: Livetabon - September 13th, 2015, 3:19:05 pm

That could work, but I do not believe there is a plugin that already exists that allow that.

Our server owner actually wanted to update the creative plugin to match skyblocks, where everyone gets a world instead of a restricted plot, an if this ever happens then people would (I assume) have access to something similar to /is go <player name> but this update may be in the distant future.

~Liv

Post by: primadxnna - September 14th, 2015, 7:58:51 pm

Maybe it could be where you can only do plotme to someone whos friends with you on buddy list.

Post by: primadxnna - September 14th, 2015, 8:00:14 pm

[quote author=Luna link=topic=4664.msg24666#msg24666 date=1442275131]
Maybe it could be where you can only do plotme to someone whos friends with you on buddy list.
[/quote]

Example:
Pepper on my friends list but im not on hers: wont work
Im on her friends list and shes not on mine: wont work
We are on each others friends lists: will work

Post by: Peppah - September 18th, 2015, 7:29:24 am

Or, the command will only work if you are added to the plot.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.