Idea

Idea
Post by: androosu - September 12th, 2015, 8:03:46 pm

I Was Thinking Of Ideas For CB.. At 11 p.m. When I Was "Sleeping"/Watching Vids With Headphones So No1 Knew...

1.) A Friends Plugin. It Will Say If Some1 Thats Ur Friend Is Online. Ive Seen This On A Couple Of Other Servers.
2.) A /Marry Command. Ive Also Seen This A Few Times. So That People Dating Or Like Each Other Can Use This Command. Also On 1 Server, Whenever You Were Married, There Was A Little Heart In Front Of Your Name. I Think This Would Be Cool.
3.) A New Topic, A Help/FAQ Topic. I Need Help Often, And Its Sometimes About CB Sometimes Just About MC. So I Need A Topic To Help Me. Also Topics Like Feelings. Ex: If Your Best Friends Dad Dies Of Cancer And You Really Liked Him, You Could Have A Feelings Topic For That. So People Could Know How Ya Feel.

THATS IT 4 2DAY FOLKS.

Re: Idea
Post by: UmbreonFang - September 12th, 2015, 8:19:45 pm

Awesome idea/ideas!!! Also I know what server you were talking about with the hearts X3. I like the first two ideas, but there is already a help page. If you mean a help board where you ask stuff, forums doesnt have that. But I love all your ideas and I think they should be implemented in the game!

Post by: androosu - September 12th, 2015, 8:23:59 pm

[quote author=??Wendy-Chan?? link=topic=4656.msg24522#msg24522 date=1442103585]
Awesome idea/ideas!!! Also I know what server you were talking about with the hearts X3. I like the first two ideas, but there is already a help page. If you mean a help board where you ask stuff, forums doesnt have that. But I love all your ideas and I think they should be implemented in the game!
[/quote]

Thanks For The Support!
Also You Most Likely Dont Know What Server Im Talking About With The <3s. Cuz You Wouldve Had To Play A DIFFERENT Server That I Know You Dont Play Because Thats Where It Was Advertised To Me. Also Im The Only 1 On That Server Thats NOT Staff And All The Staff Members On That Server Played On That Different Server. But There May Just Be More Servers Like This One. But Still, Thx For The Support <33

Post by: patman96 - September 12th, 2015, 9:15:38 pm

These are good suggestions! Number 2 is coming soon

Post by: LightningLegend - September 13th, 2015, 12:55:20 am

They should even implement a /KillLightning Command where if someone does it I die :D I would love for that to be in the game
But for real great suggestions ;)

Post by: Oaad - September 13th, 2015, 2:28:04 pm

These all seem like great ideas! I have been foretold that the marriage plugin will in-fact, be happening for the creative server. I dont know when it will happen, but plan on seeing it in the next couple months or so!
I also incredibly like the FAQ recommendations as well as it will allow new players to have their questions responded to almost immediately!
As for the friends plugin, the server is currently in the stage of repairing our systems so therefor we may not have the time to add this plugin as quickly as which you may want. Currently, the plugins we have on CubeBuilders are only coded and implemented by Siggi. I very much like these additions to the server but sadly, Id have to announce that it may take a fairly long time.

Best Regards,
-Noob

Post by: Livetabon - September 13th, 2015, 3:21:09 pm

[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4656.msg24543#msg24543 date=1442120120]
They should even implement a /KillLightning Command where if someone does it I die :D I would love for that to be in the game
[/quote]

The admin command /butcher -l kills everything hostile with lightning, they can also use /smite (player) to hit you with lightning.

This isnt for everyone though as it can be abused in factions and be very annoying to others in the other game types.

Post by: LightningLegend - September 13th, 2015, 4:09:40 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=4656.msg24607#msg24607 date=1442172069]
[quote author=LightningLegend link=topic=4656.msg24543#msg24543 date=1442120120]
[/quote]

The admin command /butcher -l kills everything hostile with lightning, they can also use /smite (player) to hit you with lightning.

This isnt for everyone though as it can be abused in factions and be very annoying to others in the other game types.
[/quote]
Kek :P

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.