KoTH - Factions

KoTH - Factions
Post by: JuanDong - September 4th, 2015, 4:46:24 pm

Alright so in factions, I thought that having "King Of The Hill" would be a good idea to put in factions. What KoTH is
its where factions fight each other in a capping space and each KoTH will be around 15-10mins, who ever wins gets op loot. Tell me if you guys think its a good idea :D

Re: KoTH - Factions
Post by: patman96 - September 4th, 2015, 5:07:56 pm

I think its a good idea! However, I am not sure about op prizes because one of the problems with factions is that there are some op factions (such as Illuminus) who have leave the smaller factions hopelessly out-geared. A prize such as money in factions or cubetokens would be good. Overall, I think it sounds like a fun event!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - September 4th, 2015, 5:11:50 pm

I agree with pat, maybe a smaller reward as there are fac noobs (no offense) and fac gods.

For example: Retro (skrub) vs Juan (god)
You would obviously win that so the rewards should be balanced based on that. :)

Post by: JuanDong - September 4th, 2015, 5:14:02 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=4572.msg24047#msg24047 date=1441400876]
I think its a good idea! However, I am not sure about op prizes because one of the problems with factions is that there are some op factions (such as Illuminus) who have leave the smaller factions hopelessly out-geared. A prize such as money in factions or cubetokens would be good. Overall, I think it sounds like a fun event!
[/quote]Yeah maybe cubetokens

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.