Easy, Normal, and hard mode factions and skyblock. (migrated from SMF)

Easy, Normal, and hard mode factions and skyblock.
Post by: MNM1O1 - August 11th, 2015, 10:04:23 pm

Here me out on this, I was previously angry with staff for nerfing and removing webboytm2s bal.
However it arose an idea, there is a server restart soon! So let us make 3 servers for factions and 3 servers for skyblocks!

Skyblock easy normal and hard

Factions easy normal and hard

It is genius! For easy less mobs, easier money, and all around for lazy or noobier people who just want to relax

for normal It would be all around balanced with all of that

for hard it would be for people who want a bigger and better challenge who want to be known for something! with big prices and lots of mobs!

VOTE ON THIS IDEA PEOPLE! LET IT ARISE!

Edit: New gamemode idea discovered

The brink of insanity(Hardcore): Do you have what it takes? I dont think your ready, Hardcore shouldnt be taken lightly for factions nor for skyblock.

Skyblock the Brink of insanity: Smaller island, smaller trees, Cobble, and stone brick slowly decay into there cracked or moss forms and eventually break, More armoured mobs, the anything stone made can slowly be infected by silverfish over time, silverfish cobble can come from generators, Herobrine Attacks(explained in its own section bellow) AFK players will be swarmed by angry dogs if on there island, EVERYTHING SELLS FOR 1 - 10 DOLLARS!, insanely high buy prices.

Herobrin Attacks: You can make a herobrine spawner and make a sign directing to which player to curse however this has downsides to yourself, (like slowly decreasing money the longer you have the curse, or an eternal bad effect)

Factions the Brink of insanity: (To be posted here later)

Re: Easy, Normal, and hard mode factions and skyblock.
Post by: MNM1O1 - August 11th, 2015, 11:09:41 pm

Remember replies are welcome! Tell me why you would like it/hate it!

Post by: Poptartsislove - August 11th, 2015, 11:56:32 pm

Hmm... Maybe each server has their own advantages as well plugin wise:
Say Hard Factions had a plugin that allowed custom mobs, Bosses if you will to be added into the game to allow you to get Money/Weapons/Prizes?

Easy wouldnt have to take much, since its easy.

Normal May have something like a added economy plugin or something, Maybe a raffle to win things like a unique currency? (Like Cubetokens) :P

Post by: MNM1O1 - August 12th, 2015, 12:16:55 am

-=-=-=-=-=-=THERE HAS BEEN A NEW GAMEMODE IDEA EDITED IN=-=-=-=-=-=-

Post by: Livetabon - August 13th, 2015, 2:33:49 pm

We cant have a lot of servers up right now, we are struggling with four as it is with our faction and creative servers crashing.

We need to focus on these servers before we ever think of expanding our other servers or even five ourselves more.

We have old servers sure for skyblock and creative, but its because we are migrating still and their are a ton of players that may still use the older servers. We are trying to phase them out however and currently we dont have the reasources to open up new servers for such a big idea.

Interesting idea though, maybe we can hold onto this idea for a day where well be able to have 6+ servers for each game type.

~Liv

Post by: MNM1O1 - August 14th, 2015, 5:50:02 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=4304.msg22626#msg22626 date=1439490829]
We cant have a lot of servers up right now, we are struggling with four as it is with our faction and creative servers crashing.

We need to focus on these servers before we ever think of expanding our other servers or even five ourselves more.

We have old servers sure for skyblock and creative, but its because we are migrating still and their are a ton of players that may still use the older servers. We are trying to phase them out however and currently we dont have the reasources to open up new servers for such a big idea.

Interesting idea though, maybe we can hold onto this idea for a day where well be able to have 6+ servers for each game type.

~Liv
[/quote]

Alrighty ;-;, Im glad it still has a chance for MUCH MUCH later though, thank you for taking time out of your day to respond liv ^-^

Post by: Akiraff - August 20th, 2015, 10:58:58 am

I was actually discussing Karow regards "Hardcore" version of Skyblock. We do have similar concepts. Where the blocks will decay, as time passes by.

I would like to extend your idea regards this:
- Each ore has different decay time (cobble being the fastest ---> emerald being the slowest to decay).
- If you realize, quartz block are the most expensive block in Skyblock (the block doesnt decay).

However, Livetabons mentioned of having different servers for each difficult level? I believe it can be done all in the same server; without wasting servers resource.

Fully customized character; for example:

Toggling your island difficult mode
/is set difficult: [MEDIUM/HARD]

Medium
- Is the default level set on island.

Hard
- Higher mob spawn rate
- Lower ore generator
- 1-5% higher xp on island?

Toggling your character difficult mode in Faction
/faction set difficult [MEDIUM/HARD]

Medium
- Is default level set in faction

Hard
- Unable to use faction shop

Instead of having several severs running around, players can have a chance to customize the difficult level in their interfaces.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: MNM1O1 - August 20th, 2015, 1:12:15 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=4304.msg23129#msg23129 date=1440082738]
I was actually discussing Karow regards "Hardcore" version of Skyblock. We do have similar concepts. Where the blocks will decay, as time passes by.

I would like to extend your idea regards this:
- Each ore has different decay time (cobble being the fastest ---> emerald being the slowest to decay).
- If you realize, quartz block are the most expensive block in Skyblock (the block doesnt decay).

However, Livetabons mentioned of having different servers for each difficult level? I believe it can be done all in the same server; without wasting servers resource.

Fully customized character; for example:

Toggling your island difficult mode
/is set difficult: [MEDIUM/HARD]

Medium
- Is the default level set on island.

Hard
- Higher mob spawn rate
- Lower ore generator
- 1-5% higher xp on island?

Toggling your character difficult mode in Faction
/faction set difficult [MEDIUM/HARD]

Medium
- Is default level set in faction

Hard
- Unable to use faction shop

Instead of having several severs running around, players can have a chance to customize the difficult level in their interfaces.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
[/quote]

I honestly dont care whether its fully my idea or not, if this happens take as much credit as you want, but leave me with some at least, Im just REALLY hoping this happens. ^-^

Although this way the baltop and is top might work a tad differently

such as it will say which difficulty they are playing as, for example

[HARD] Karow: Level 114
[Easy] MNM1O1: 101
ect.

What are the chances Cubebuilders might use this idea?

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - November 3rd, 2015, 3:26:07 pm

This is a good idea, it inspires me to have a fullout giant minigame server with everything custom! Custom Villagers, Items, Armor, Quests, NPCs, Mobs, even loot chests that disappear after opening and closing! There would be a custom map with custom dungeons and even custom music! Inspired after I played on a server that was just this. (If staff wants name to check out what it would look like, I will be msging ip to STAFF ONLY if they want) Altough it might cost us Skyblockold or CreativeOld, it would sure be a really cool game!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.