Firework Cooldown (migrated from SMF)

Firework Cooldown
Post by: EmsMyEms - August 11th, 2015, 11:35:51 am

On creative, some people like to spam fireworks and lag everyone near them. So, I suggest that there should be a firework cooldown so nobody spams them and lags us all :D

Re: Firework Cooldown
Post by: spookytables - August 11th, 2015, 11:39:37 am

yus pls :) Also A Potion Cool Down. (More Than 1 sec pls) >->

Post by: Peppah - August 11th, 2015, 4:39:20 pm

Yeah. Its so annoying when people random tp to you and splash you with potions. :-;

Post by: spookytables - August 11th, 2015, 6:08:52 pm

wen i am at rps dey be spleshing
am leik srsly pls go awai

Post by: KermitsBigToe - August 11th, 2015, 6:15:48 pm

I agree with firework cool down, as my minecraft normally crashes due to fireworks even though my PC isnt super laggy. I find the potions annoying too, as people like teleporting to me using that Gm 3 teleport, and then spam invisibility potions. Can get rather annoying. So I think both of them are really good ideas!

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - August 14th, 2015, 9:08:37 pm

Well for some people it doesnt lag. You could be splashin with 3 people and fireworks with 5 people and 20 people rapid bone mealing and I would go from 60 to 30 only :P

Post by: Akiraff - August 20th, 2015, 11:01:57 am

Set to sticky.

Having cooldown seems very hard to implement in, because I can just use clocked dispensers and shoot at higher rate than using my hands.

Post by: JuanDong - August 23rd, 2015, 1:26:24 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=4298.msg23130#msg23130 date=1440082917]
Set to sticky.

Having cooldown seems very hard to implement in, because I can just use clocked dispensers and shoot at higher rate than using my hands.
[/quote]Yeah that would be very hard because people can make like 100 dispenser filled with fireworks and use a clock to do it over and over again OR players cant use fireworks at ALL.

Post by: androosu - August 23rd, 2015, 4:42:21 pm

I need to be able to use fireworks cuz thats my life. I like to make fireworks.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.