Minigames voting!

Minigames voting!
Post by: Amaterasu6k - August 2nd, 2015, 8:04:53 am

Here are some of the suggestions that I got of the minigame recommendations. If there is only one game getting implemented (If any) it has to be the most wanted one! So have fun voting and see you in game! ;D

Re: Minigames voting!
Post by: StativeSpencer - August 2nd, 2015, 8:06:31 am

Yay my ideas in there :)

Post by: Ferocelion - August 2nd, 2015, 11:28:01 pm

Whats Castle Siege?

Post by: ellhoe - August 2nd, 2015, 11:50:52 pm

Ive built a skywars map and tbh, its actually pretty easy. All you need is the right plugins and then the right building skills, I think skywars would be fun :D 8)

Post by: Amaterasu6k - August 8th, 2015, 9:07:38 pm

If you have no idea what any of these games are, you can always google the name and add minecraft to it, then it will come up. ;D

Post by: Praying4Death - August 9th, 2015, 8:42:13 am

i kno what all these games r and castle siege is a very boring game and so is horse race I prefer tnt run outta all of them but idk lol

Post by: Peppah - August 9th, 2015, 2:44:03 pm

I just watched a video and found out what Sumo is. Now I kinda wish I picked that lel.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.