Update Forum Rules

Update Forum Rules
Post by: patman96 - July 29th, 2015, 12:10:14 am

I believe that the forum rules should be updated so that it lists which topics non-staff members are not allowed to post in. When I first joined forums, I was unaware that I wasnt allowed to post under someone elses staff application so my very first post was telling someone "good luck" under their staff app. As a result, my post was removed and I was penalized with a 20% warning level. The only way I found out which topics I was not allowed to post in was by asking Skyrun02 and he sent me a link to a topic that listed these topics. I think that instead of finding out by getting penalized, there should be a section in the rules showing where not to post. Let me know what you guys think!

Re: Update Forum Rules
Post by: Peppah - July 29th, 2015, 8:04:33 am

Good idea Pat! The same thing happened to me, players and staff telling me to delete posts and not grave dig. (I didnt know...)

Post by: Livetabon - July 29th, 2015, 11:11:39 am

Weve had several posts in the past that deliberately state where members cannot post, but it is due time to make them appear in the home news feed yet again.

Currently a new forum is being coded and create by siggi so the forum rules will probably be more acessible.

~Liv

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - July 29th, 2015, 11:14:43 am

I agree pat! I remember being afraid to post when I first joined the forms. I even had Live irl to help but I was like asking her if posting such and such in a topic was okay all the time and probably annoyed her lel

Post by: patman96 - July 29th, 2015, 11:26:53 am

[quote author=Jessie_Lyn13 link=topic=4120.msg21649#msg21649 date=1438182883]
I agree pat! I remember being afraid to post when I first joined the forms. I even had Live irl to help but I was like asking her if posting such and such in a topic was okay all the time and probably annoyed her lel
[/quote]
Lol yea it was actually liv who penalized me when I posted under that persons staff app XD I was mad at first but when I realized that my warning level dropped 5 percent every day I was ok after a while XD

Post by: Livetabon - July 29th, 2015, 3:40:51 pm

[quote author=patman96 link=topic=4120.msg21650#msg21650 date=1438183613]
[quote author=Jessie_Lyn13 link=topic=4120.msg21649#msg21649 date=1438182883]
[/quote]
Lol yea it was actually liv who penalized me when I posted under that persons staff app XD I was mad at first but when I realized that my warning level dropped 5 percent every day I was ok after a while XD
[/quote]

Pffft xD

please refer to my comment above, since the suggestion has been answered we will be locking the topic to prevent discussion.

ty pat! <3

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.