Spawn eggs in SkyBlock

Spawn eggs in SkyBlock
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 27th, 2015, 8:56:06 pm

I think it would be cool to add Spawn eggs in skyblock like spawn villager or pig or cow or chicken or rabbit so you could start a farm or something and its a cool addition. Please consider ;)

Re: Spawn eggs in SkyBlock
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - July 27th, 2015, 11:08:30 pm

Though that does seem like a cool idea though, it does take away from having spawners in the cubetoken shop

Post by: Ferocelion - July 27th, 2015, 11:53:12 pm

This would really be fun instead of having no life to make money to buy nether warts and make a weakness potion and then try and make a zombie villager spawn. I have a zombie villager right now but i need nether warts so its really hard and it would be fun if you added only 1 nether wart instead of 64.

Post by: Livetabon - July 28th, 2015, 12:16:31 am

if the spawn eggs become available they would either cost the same price as their spawn in ct store, OR they would cost more (if the spawner isnt there)

Since a player can make any spawn using the egg.

Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 28th, 2015, 2:56:54 am

I agree with Livetabon. The spawn eggs would be basically useless if they are the same price as the spawners, might as well us your CT on the spawner itself.

Post by: PsycoKC - August 1st, 2015, 6:17:57 pm

bad idea. WORK to get your stuff. all you people want is to BUY everything! WORK TO GET YOUR STUFF!! dont be so LAZY!!! want me to give you some suggestions? make a patch of grass! it will spawn cows, pigs, sheep, HORSES, ect! want mobs? make a dark area. want pigmen? make a big nether portal and they will spawn out. want water animals? want fish? make a big body of water. dont "buy" everything! and if you really do want to buy everything, pay irl money and buy cubetokens and buy all the spawners. like I said WORK!!! I did! im top island 2!!!! WORK JESUS WORK!!!

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - August 4th, 2015, 8:50:33 pm

alright fine. but I was just saying...

Post by: Ferocelion - August 5th, 2015, 11:10:34 am

[quote author=Mud link=topic=4107.msg21906#msg21906 date=1438467477]
bad idea. WORK to get your stuff. all you people want is to BUY everything! WORK TO GET YOUR STUFF!! dont be so LAZY!!! want me to give you some suggestions? make a patch of grass! it will spawn cows, pigs, sheep, HORSES, ect! want mobs? make a dark area. want pigmen? make a big nether portal and they will spawn out. want water animals? want fish? make a big body of water. dont "buy" everything! and if you really do want to buy everything, pay irl money and buy cubetokens and buy all the spawners. like I said WORK!!! I did! im top island 2!!!! WORK JESUS WORK!!!
[/quote]

And what about villagers? All the time and resources i spent fixing the creeper explosions and trying to make a villager get spawned, I wasted so much time. After I destroyed it, i got so much resources and saw how much i had spent. And then after I did my potion of weakness, 1 of my zombie villagers had disappeared and then when I went to cure the other one, he disappeared in the process. How amazing!

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - August 5th, 2015, 7:06:25 pm

good for ya idc

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.