Buy plots with cubetokens as a bedrock rank!

Buy plots with cubetokens as a bedrock rank!
Post by: MNM1O1 - July 27th, 2015, 4:28:36 am

This NEEDS to happen plz! >3< it would be sooooo good! whos with me!?

Re: Buy plots with cubetokens as a bedrock rank!
Post by: Peppah - July 27th, 2015, 7:47:18 am

People with Gold, Diamond, or Emerald automatically get more plots with their rank. There also is no such thing as a bedrock rank...

Post by: MNM1O1 - July 27th, 2015, 10:39:27 am

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=4097.msg21503#msg21503 date=1437997638]
People with Gold, Diamond, or Emerald automatically get more plots with their rank. There also is no such thing as a bedrock rank...
[/quote]

siggi gave us a sneak peak last night at skyblocks, I asked if they were able to do this, the bedrock rank said if I put it in suggestions then it might!

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 28th, 2015, 3:20:38 am

yes siggi made azza a bedrock rank temporarily

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 28th, 2015, 7:35:45 am

As far as I know Akiraff is the only perma(or longer than how long azza had it) person to have bedrock rank.

Post by: Peppah - August 2nd, 2015, 9:24:26 am

Oh, cool.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.