Making Spawner Mobs Not Be Able To Move

Making Spawner Mobs Not Be Able To Move
Post by: JuanDong - July 25th, 2015, 10:54:50 pm

The reason why I think they should add this is because it reduces lag on the faction server plus it makes grinders much more easier to make!

Re: Making Spawner Mobs Not Be Able To Move
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 25th, 2015, 10:57:08 pm

Interesting, u mean making it so the mobs that are spawned by spawneds stand still? Seems legit and cool.

Post by: Leifin - July 25th, 2015, 11:07:02 pm

[quote author=XxX_pslamp69_XxX link=topic=4077.msg21368#msg21368 date=1437879290]
The reason why I think they should add this is because it reduces lag on the faction server plus it makes grinders much more easier to make!
[/quote]

I dont think it would reduce lag, but yes mob grinders would be way simpler.

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 25th, 2015, 11:09:56 pm

Im not sure if this is possible maybe if you make spawner mobs have a certain data tag and any mobs with that data tag cant move that is if what I said is possible :P

Post by: Oaad - July 26th, 2015, 3:10:32 am

I honestly disagree, with the addition of this feature, that this would help resolve any problem within the server. Although we have had a serious connection issue this week, this addition wouldnt have as much, or rather any benefit towards the server. A couple of mobs moving around wont solve any lag issues or anything. Same as players, its not the movement of the mobs thatll lag the server; it is more of the amount of entities or population of the mob. As a solution (that has already been dealt with), Siggi has implemented a limit on how many mobs could spawn within a chunk of the spawner.
I hope this cleared some things up for you guys ^^.

-Noob

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.