FFAPVP Suggestion

FFAPVP Suggestion
Post by: PsycoKC - July 22nd, 2015, 2:54:33 pm

I think we should add cubetokens to ffapvp in minigames. you will get them depending on how long you fight, how many hits you gave him, how many hearts lost, and enchantments on armor and weapons and what kinda potions you drank/how many. Same with Gapples. Since most people like ffa, why not give them a purpose to play it as well :D

Re: FFAPVP Suggestion
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 22nd, 2015, 2:55:55 pm

[quote author=Mud link=topic=4000.msg20613#msg20613 date=1437591273]
I think we should add cubetokens to ffapvp in minigames. you will get them depending on how long you fight, how many hits you gave him, how many hearts lost, and enchantments on armor and weapons and what kinda potions you drank/how many. Same with Gapples. Since most people like ffa, why not give them a purpose to play it as well :D
[/quote]

Someone already had this idea, to add CTs to FFA PVP but they didnt add it.

Post by: PsycoKC - July 22nd, 2015, 2:58:47 pm

that sucks :/ o well

Post by: oneofakid - July 22nd, 2015, 3:00:16 pm

If this was to be added it would most likely be earned if you kill people, it would not matter what armor or enchants.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 22nd, 2015, 3:01:10 pm

I would suggest removing this but you dont have to unless a mod tells you to, but they can delete it themselves. Or you can lock the topic.

Post by: PsycoKC - July 22nd, 2015, 3:09:31 pm

[quote author=One link=topic=4000.msg20623#msg20623 date=1437591616]
If this was to be added it would most likely be earned if you kill people, it would not matter what armor or enchants.
[/quote]thats what I was meaning. but it would have to count on there stuff too, cuz otherwise 2 friends will rack up cubetokens by noob killing each other

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.