obby breaker

obby breaker
Post by: JuanDong - July 20th, 2015, 4:38:23 pm

Obsidian Breaker, Ive asked staff countless times why we dont have obby breaker and they answer by saying "Siggi wont approve". But if you think about it the big boy factions Illuminus and what not their bases are practically unraidable. This ruins the fun in factions and raiding. I dont see the problem with having obby breaker either since people with obby bases can acutally get raided :P. Theres not much options when raiding obby bases other than epearl glitching which is not allowed in factions.
I really do hope obby breaker gets added so we can acutally raid. :D

Re: obby breaker
Post by: Jagisaboy - July 20th, 2015, 6:51:47 pm

while i hope it wont since i like i tthat way and poeple work hard to get that much obby

Post by: Oaad - July 20th, 2015, 8:41:58 pm

Thats actually a great idea! Big factions will now be able to be raided at anyones cost. Furthermore there will be more competition between other factions, and give smaller factions the chance to make it to the top. :)

Post by: oneofakid - July 20th, 2015, 9:12:20 pm

I do not approve, because think about the smaller and less experienced factions.

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - July 20th, 2015, 9:19:44 pm

I disagree with one and I think this is a great idea and for one pslamp illumunis is not unraidible iki

Post by: oneofakid - July 20th, 2015, 9:38:00 pm

AkiraEnderprises (preceder of Illuminus) was unreadable, kind of due to a glitch. They were testing out things a while ago and made it so you couldnt place TNT, but they never disabled it. I have tried it in the bases unclaimed areas and i could place other blocks but TNT. Idk about their new base though.

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - July 20th, 2015, 9:44:59 pm

I still disagree with one xD because it is one faction that he is stating

an obby breaker is a perfect idea

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 20th, 2015, 9:47:36 pm

Dont add this just make obby harder to get maybe by making it slower to mine this way people have to spend longer mining wich nobody likes I think if they did this it would balance it out some

Post by: oneofakid - July 20th, 2015, 9:48:26 pm

Its already slow to mine.
I am not a fan of the lobby breaker because it takes the fun out of protecting your base.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 21st, 2015, 4:00:32 am

The idea is great I heard Karow is going to mention this in a meeting with them I hope this gets implemented

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.