MORE SHOP OPTIONS!

MORE SHOP OPTIONS!
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 17th, 2015, 7:32:28 pm

So shop is pretty boring we should bring in beacons for 30k each and dragon eggs for 90k.
Also grass blocks for 200$ and a stack of obsidan for 10k. Please consider

Re: MORE SHOP OPTIONS!
Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 17th, 2015, 7:51:54 pm

Beacons? Maybe.

Dragon eggs? Nah, kill the ender dragon on Saturdays and earn the egg. :P

Grass? Maybe, but it ruins the use of silk touch.

Obsidian? Probably not, youll become OP too fast which is the reasons you cant buy diamonds, gold, etc.

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 17th, 2015, 8:17:23 pm

lel you cares then it will be OP factions :p

Post by: Oaad - July 17th, 2015, 9:56:28 pm

If people were to play in which you call "op factions" then wouldnt that ruin the whole sense of minecraft itself? People would just buy stuff all over the place and before you know it, noone works for their supplies.

Post by: JuanDong - July 18th, 2015, 6:46:33 pm

Nah xNoob, That way i can just kill the donor noobs and get their op goodies :D

Post by: Akiraff - July 20th, 2015, 2:17:24 am

Regards the shops, I was suppose to do some auto-balancing; the fact that I dont have computer and we have a lot of other things to focus on currently, that we leaving out this minor things in the end, when it get fixed; we will start adding possible shops.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: PsycoKC - July 22nd, 2015, 2:48:55 pm

No bad idea. 1: to cheap. 30k for a beacon is way to cheap. It will make it so beacons are no longer rare. for me, I have $1Mil in factions. Most people have over 100k. We can stock up on beacons soo fast and then what would be the point?
And like DaRetroGamer said, grass ruins the purpose of silktouch. If you could buy dragon eggs, what would be the purpose of killing the ender dragon? The players who are rich will buy them and the end will never be touched again. Obby would make everything to op. I like this factions because it isnt op. most servers start you out with enchanted iron or diamond stuff. Then, there is no point of playing and mining.

Post by: Oaad - July 23rd, 2015, 4:49:30 am

I totally agree with Mud. Unlike other servers, Cubebuilders allows players to work for themselves and gain advantages through their time and commitment. Selling OP items within the shops will rid of all minecraft necessities and hardwork. This takes away many advantages of those who actually spends time within the server while others just sit around waiting and or doing nothing productive.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 23rd, 2015, 5:00:18 am

I do agree to change the shop economy but not to add the items you suggested

Post by: oneofakid - July 23rd, 2015, 1:42:45 pm

I think a Nether star would be cool since they turned off withers for raiding purposes, but it would definitely cost a lot of money.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.