NO MORE FACTION RESET!

NO MORE FACTION RESET!
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 17th, 2015, 7:27:14 pm

I think faction resests when a new spawn is in is unfair. I mean you spend all that time on factions and now, its GONE!
So i realy have a factions spawn i want to post but im not gonna post it until factions reset is GONE

Re: NO MORE FACTION RESET!
Post by: Oaad - July 17th, 2015, 9:54:19 pm

i dont think factions reset whenever theres a new spawn. I remember when the server changed its factions spawn, nothing really changed except the spawn. lol.

Post by: Akiraff - July 21st, 2015, 4:23:36 pm

Thats incorrect. Its been a while that there was a faction reset in CubeBuilders, I believe its been for over eight months using the same map. However, I will give my argument why we should have reset on faction:

- Large factions will be larger

Which defeats the purpose of letting new players entering the competitive field. I will set this as sticky, and hope the community can share their personal opinion regards: Faction Reset.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 21st, 2015, 6:25:45 pm

Well alot of people are telling me that factions reset when there is a spawn. So i can make a spawn and post it and if it gets choosen will the server reset?
or no?

Post by: Livetabon - July 27th, 2015, 2:13:51 am

Factions do not get reset when there is a new spawn.

Factions get reset when the mods+ notice the activity of factions has dulled down and become very hard for newer players to join in.

The map resetting does not happen often but it will eventually.

~Liv

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - July 27th, 2015, 7:52:26 pm

ok good

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.