Survival and Mob Arena

Survival and Mob Arena
Post by: PsycoKC - July 15th, 2015, 3:08:07 am

Bringing back survival and mob arena would be excellent ways to improve the experience.

Re: Survival and Mob Arena
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 15th, 2015, 7:48:13 am

I loved mob arena when I played it not a lot

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 15th, 2015, 10:21:09 am

Can you post a poll its the best way to figure out what everyone thinks

Post by: oneofakid - July 15th, 2015, 10:34:17 am

Im pretty sure they took away survival because of lots of raiding and griefing, and mob arena unfortunately will never come back as the plugin is outdated/will not work. Sorry about that :/

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 15th, 2015, 11:00:00 am

[quote author=One link=topic=3817.msg19314#msg19314 date=1436970857]
Im pretty sure they took away survival because of lots of raiding and griefing, and mob arena unfortunately will never come back as the plugin is outdated/will not work. Sorry about that :/
[/quote]
Yeah I wouldnt care for survival but I liked mob arena

Post by: Akiraff - July 21st, 2015, 4:27:23 pm

That is one of most discussed topic: "Bring survival back". The issue why we removed Survival, was due to introduction Faction, long time ago.

Mob Arena seems quite good, when survival games was around; it seems that we need to work own it; and see if we can modifications in it.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: PsycoKC - July 21st, 2015, 4:42:55 pm

i remember being one of the only people who could beat the boss. lol.

Post by: InvalidSession - July 21st, 2015, 4:47:20 pm

[quote author=Mud link=topic=3817.msg20445#msg20445 date=1437511375]
i remember being one of the only people who could beat the boss. lol.
[/quote]
lol, you just have to hit it over and over again XD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.