Remove Show Off Auctions!

Remove Show Off Auctions!
Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 15th, 2015, 10:41:07 pm

People use /auc just to show off, and that is not what /auc is for. It is so annoying when people do it because sometimes you cant auction something because the que is full of people who just wanna show off. Please figure out a way to remove this! Thanks! :D

Re: Remove Show Off Auctions!
Post by: UmbreonFang - July 15th, 2015, 10:52:53 pm

i hate when people do that

Post by: patman96 - July 15th, 2015, 11:54:21 pm

Yea that is annoying when people do that. I dont think theres a way to actually "remove" that but it would make a good addition to the rules. So that way, if someone does it, staff can penalize them.

Post by: Eloise_Ashrain - July 16th, 2015, 7:03:59 am

Yeah but problem.
Lets say your selling uhhh.....
Lets just say your Sterlings5 head
but nobody believes you have it.
And your not just gonna trade with everyone to prove that youve got it.
So yeah its annoying when somebody auctions stuff like a godsword
diamond blocks
and such,
But sometimes you need to auction stuff to prove you actually own it, and you not just trying to scam somebody.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 16th, 2015, 4:52:41 pm

Taalie there is no need to do that because 1: That is still showing off.
2: Let people think what they wanna think.

Post by: oneofakid - July 16th, 2015, 5:03:33 pm

There unfortunately is not a way to solve this, or else people wouldnt be able to auction at all.
Sorry :(

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 16th, 2015, 5:09:29 pm

I think Siggi should remove /auc cancel for people to learn from their mistakes.

Post by: oneofakid - July 16th, 2015, 5:10:46 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=3838.msg19502#msg19502 date=1437080969]
I think Siggi should remove /auc cancel for people to learn from their mistakes.
[/quote]
...and if someone auctioned the wrong item?

Post by: Livetabon - July 16th, 2015, 5:24:00 pm

./auc all my gapples to make will bob mad

There is no need to remove /auc cancel from factions or even skyblocks, to ensure it isnt a scam there is a time limit that the auctioneer has to use /auc cancel, if it becomes too late they are unable to use /auc cancel.

If you are annoyed, ignore the auctions.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.