Epearl Cool Down....

Epearl Cool Down....
Post by: JuanDong - July 19th, 2015, 1:41:57 pm

Epearl Cooldown = No epearl glitch. Epearl Cooldown would be nice for pvp too :p

Re: Epearl Cool Down....
Post by: patman96 - July 19th, 2015, 2:10:19 pm

Thats actually a good idea! People wouldnt rapidly be using epearls unless they wanted to abuse glitches. Good thinking!

Post by: Akiraff - July 20th, 2015, 2:06:46 am

Yes, thats a great idea. Because I tend to see people who would either spam out the enderpeals in the corners OR just use to run away. I believe a 3-5 seconds cooldown would solve this problem.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: JuanDong - July 20th, 2015, 2:38:46 pm

i was expect more of a longer cool down but thats ok. since they can still epearl away.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 20th, 2015, 3:15:44 pm

i lik it a lot

Post by: Jagisaboy - July 20th, 2015, 3:40:06 pm

me too

Post by: Akiraff - July 21st, 2015, 4:17:18 pm

This also going to be considered in staff discussion; thank you for the advice, I also will set sticky; and see personal opinions.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.