A towny server

A towny server
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 8th, 2015, 3:20:38 pm

Ok I think cubebuilders needs a towny server if you dont know what towny is its like factions with towns you can by a house in a town or you can create a new town

Re: A towny server
Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 8th, 2015, 3:46:11 pm

I see what you mean here correct if im wrong here staff but I think they would have to remove factions for that i dont know but I like the idea I see where you are coming from though !

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 8th, 2015, 3:50:25 pm

No not remove factions whats the reason behind that you can have towny and factions

Post by: Peppah - July 8th, 2015, 4:27:38 pm

I think its a great idea, but add more detail! I must know more!

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 8th, 2015, 4:46:30 pm

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=3664.msg18385#msg18385 date=1436387258]
I think its a great idea, but add more detail! I must know more!
[/quote]
You start in a starter town where you can buy a house you can make a new town by typing /t create you then get a small bet of land to build on you can get more land as your town grows richer you can designate a structure as a house by typing /t sethouse <price> than someone can buy it by using /t buyhouse when you join a town or make a town you are kicked from the original town

Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 9th, 2015, 12:51:03 am

In my opinion I dont really care for towny, ive tried it on several occasions and dont care for it.

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 9th, 2015, 8:58:10 am

[quote author=xBOOYAHx link=topic=3664.msg18459#msg18459 date=1436417463]
In my opinion I dont really care for towny, ive tried it on several occasions and dont care for it.
[/quote]
Me to but Im suggesting it because other people may like and I may grow to like it

Post by: CornOnTheCobalt - July 20th, 2015, 1:20:09 am

this would be a good place to just pass the time when your favorite server is down and may start a brand new server-wide community!

Post by: Akiraff - July 20th, 2015, 2:03:50 am

Not sure, the fact we have roleplaying going on Creative Server and a lot of small factions raiding other factions; I feel like this kind/type of plugin is unnecessary towards the server. I do understand that youre trying to add a new element on factions, however the fact that we have several roleplays in Creative Server, I feel that not many people will care about it.

But it was a nice idea though.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 20th, 2015, 1:02:17 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=3664.msg20055#msg20055 date=1437372230]
Not sure, the fact we have roleplaying going on Creative Server and a lot of small factions raiding other factions; I feel like this kind/type of plugin is unnecessary towards the server. I do understand that youre trying to add a new element on factions, however the fact that we have several roleplays in Creative Server, I feel that not many people will care about it.

But it was a nice idea though.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
[/quote]
I wasnt thinking of it being implemented into factions but a new server

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.