New minigames :D

New minigames :D
Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 9th, 2015, 1:05:02 am

I think that adding more minigames would be awesome! I have no idea what type of minigames to add but thats where u come in :D. I also noticed that its hard to get CT (Cubetokens) So this is yet another idea why we should get more minigames, it would be more easy to get tokens. Comment what are your ideas of this and what types of games! ;D

Re: New minigames :D
Post by: patman96 - July 9th, 2015, 1:55:36 am

I think tnt run or something like that would be a great minigame to add!

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 9th, 2015, 8:59:57 am

Turf wars
Castle siege
Horse racing
Just some ideas

Post by: Livetabon - July 9th, 2015, 1:58:25 pm

we did have a vote for ctf, I believe I am making a map after the skyblocks spawn. :)

~Liv

Post by: Peppah - July 9th, 2015, 4:14:26 pm

Make Skywars!

Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 11th, 2015, 5:05:52 am

Awesome ideas everyone! I really support the idea of more minigames. Also Livetabon notify me when your making that map id love to see it made before me XD.

Post by: primadxnna - July 13th, 2015, 2:39:56 pm

They did a vote and my idea (Capture the Flag) will soon be made!

Post by: PaleoPath - July 13th, 2015, 5:01:57 pm

I cant believe there hasnt been a skywars. We seriously need one 0_0 lol

Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 16th, 2015, 9:37:12 pm

Capture the flag seems like it could fit the community well :P.

Post by: SaltedMilk11 - July 16th, 2015, 11:35:34 pm

In the parkour (like in faction) we can type /pvp if we want to do a race or plain pvp in the minigames to make it harder. The people who dont want to dont have to by not typing pvp

or only with certain people /pvp (someones name) on

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.