Creative Plots

Creative Plots
Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 4th, 2015, 9:07:16 pm

I think at the edge of the creative plots we should add a wall of barriers, with an exception of just players being able to walk through but not mobs and blocks which have been launched away or pushed by pistons.

If this was implemented, we could add TNT back to creative because no longer would players be able to cannon other plots or the pathways built in the map!

Tell me what you guys think, cheers! ;D

Re: Creative Plots
Post by: Oaad - July 4th, 2015, 10:47:54 pm

Thats a great idea! Id actually like this implemented because I for one, love to build with tnt. Tnt isnt always used for destruction and grief you know! Keep up the creativity :)

-xNoobNinja

Post by: Peppah - July 5th, 2015, 8:40:12 am

I really want TNT and fire, but the griefing will just get worse and worse then. And I know you can get fire by w/e but it would be nice if we could just place it.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 5th, 2015, 10:44:47 am

[quote author=Pepper link=topic=3585.msg17704#msg17704 date=1436100012]
I really want TNT and fire, but the griefing will just get worse and worse then. And I know you can get fire by w/e but it would be nice if we could just place it.
[/quote]No it wouldnt get worse because with the new barriers, you can only place it in your own plot and it wont spread outside the barriers/walls either.

Post by: Leifin - July 8th, 2015, 8:08:26 pm

[quote author=DaRetroGamer link=topic=3585.msg17718#msg17718 date=1436107487]
[quote author=Pepper link=topic=3585.msg17704#msg17704 date=1436100012]
[/quote]No it wouldnt get worse because with the new barriers, you can only place it in your own plot and it wont spread outside the barriers/walls either.
[/quote]

I think what Pepper means is the people who are added to your plot, will have an easier time griefing it. We all know that griefing is already common in Creative. So adding TNT and fire back would just make it even worse.

Post by: Oaad - July 8th, 2015, 11:41:57 pm

Well, I think with this suggestion I would also prefer to add tnt disabling within plot land. Not only will this allow building with tnt, it will also let players turn on and off tnt at certain rates and time.

-xNoobNinja

Post by: PsycoKC - July 23rd, 2015, 5:21:50 pm

there could be a plugin that will only allow the owner of the plot to place tnt and fire on his/her plot

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.