Adding Skywars

Adding Skywars
Post by: frytat - July 2nd, 2015, 10:26:31 pm

So adding skywars would be very nice. So if you Owners or Admins dont know what skywars is so its a game where you wait for players and stand on glass when the game starts there will be chests and there are items inside it. So to get to peoples island press shift and start making a bridge then, you start killing them with a weapon or shoot them with a bow (If you had a bow). Anyways, last one standing is the winner. So I think that what I can only tell you. Thank you for your time for reading this!

Re: Adding Skywars
Post by: StativeSpencer - July 3rd, 2015, 5:19:13 pm

Good idea :)

Re: Adding Skywars
Post by: PsycoKC - July 22nd, 2015, 3:03:22 pm

I like skywars.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.