Creative - More world saves

Creative - More world saves
Post by: Ferocelion - July 2nd, 2015, 2:31:34 pm

Hey Staff,

So I was in creative and so there was alot of crashes and since there are not enough world saves, our things got erased, especially when you spend a couple of hours to make banners and they just disappear in thin air. So yeah, I hope you guys add more world saves because its kinda not fun to come back in creative after a crash and seeing your work just gone instantly.

Thank you!
Ferocelion (Catou013)
Re: Creative - More world saves
Post by: Peppah - July 2nd, 2015, 7:46:56 pm

Yeah, I think the problem will start to go away a little once people start to lose their free ranks. The only problem with a lot of people having free ranks is all the w/e people use.

Post by: Akiraff - July 6th, 2015, 10:13:43 am

World save occurs more frequently, after an incident we had last month. Now we have a backup of the world every 5 minutes.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 6th, 2015, 11:20:31 am

I gets erased and rolled back because of people that cannot use w/e properly

Post by: Ferocelion - July 8th, 2015, 4:53:26 pm

So the world crashed again and all we had done in the past 10 mins or so just disappeared again, you said that saves were at every 5 mins but it doesnt look true because we built a Fantasy RP and some parts were gone... The same parts were gone the crash before, so I think that the world saves dont work that well or theres a bug in it.

Thank you!
Fero

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.