Bring back time portals please

Bring back time portals please
Post by: StativeSpencer - June 27th, 2015, 1:03:51 pm

Anyone who played cubebuilders since before 1.8 remembers the time portals I say think they should still be here.

Do you agree with me if not dont post unless its a reason why there not on the server anymore.

Re: Bring back time portals please
Post by: BradmasterX - June 27th, 2015, 1:14:29 pm

Make a poll please!

Post by: Solurnis - June 27th, 2015, 3:02:57 pm

Uhh I totes forgot what the time portals are/were but if you mean the older spawns, I think you can go to hub and do /spawn 2 or something

Post by: Peppah - June 28th, 2015, 9:04:27 am

What are they...?

Post by: Livetabon - June 28th, 2015, 10:09:32 am

[quote author=Mr. Snippy link=topic=3473.msg16969#msg16969 date=1435431777]
Uhh I totes forgot what the time portals are/were but if you mean the older spawns, I think you can go to hub and do /spawn 2 or something
[/quote]

The /warp command in hub will bring you to a list of all older spawns. Some do not work however because either that lobby/hub was destroyed, corrupted or ceased to exist.

/warp spawn1 is one of these many commands for example.

Post by: StativeSpencer - June 28th, 2015, 3:28:03 pm

Oh thanks for clearing that up.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.