i will be making /kit for a hour, day, two days, week, month, 2 months, 64 years

i will be making /kit for a hour, day, two days, week, month, 2 months, 64 years
Post by: Jagisaboy - June 27th, 2015, 1:58:52 am

I will be making a list of them in the comming week i will aslo putting chest with there names and items on my plot in creativ

Jag
Cant spell and LOVE to read

Re: i will be making /kit for a hour, day, two days, week, month, 2 months, 64 years
Post by: Akiraff - July 1st, 2015, 4:04:37 pm

I suggest to keep on forums, instead putting the items in creative plot. Thereby people can evaluate and see if is worth it.

However, I think there should be an advantage of having the /kit to be more beneficial towards the donors:

Iron Donor:
/kit (receives an iron armor kit)

Gold Donor:
/kit 0 (receives an iron armor kit)
/kit 1 (receives a gold armor kit)

Diamond Donor:
/kit 2 (receives a diamond armor kit)

Emerald Donor:
/kit 3 (receives god armor kit)

Cooldown:
/kit 0 <2 hours cooldown>
/kit 1 <6 hours cooldown>
/kit 2 <24 hours cooldown>
/kit 3 <1 week cooldown>

With this cooldown implemented to /kit, will ensure that members will not abuse /kit command. Maybe that is a better suggestion?

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: i will be making /kit for a hour, day, two days, week, month, 2 months, 64 years
Post by: oneofakid - July 1st, 2015, 5:10:59 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=3467.msg17222#msg17222 date=1435781077]
I suggest to keep on forums, instead putting the items in creative plot. Thereby people can evaluate and see if is worth it.

However, I think there should be an advantage of having the /kit to be more beneficial towards the donors:

Iron Donor:

Gold Donor:

Diamond Donor:

Emerald Donor:

Cooldown:
/kit 3 <1 week cooldown>

With this cooldown implemented to /kit, will ensure that members will not abuse /kit command. Maybe that is a better suggestion?

Akiraff
[/quote]
I think they should add that.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - July 1st, 2015, 5:17:31 pm

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=3467.msg17222#msg17222 date=1435781077]

Iron Donor:

Gold Donor:

Diamond Donor:

Emerald Donor:

Cooldown:
/kit 3 <1 week cooldown>

Akiraff
[/quote]I kind of agree, but if the emerald donors get god armour then theyd get overpowered really fast which Im guessing is the current reason you cant buy diamonds, god armour, etc.

Post by: KissMeImIrish - July 1st, 2015, 5:19:20 pm

It is fair cause they paid freaking $80, x2 than diamond!

Post by: Oaad - July 1st, 2015, 9:55:40 pm

Akira, I like the idea of the kits but I believe that giving emerald donors a god set every week will lead to a massive tilt to the factions server.
Currently, emerald donors already have a massive advantage over others with the ability to mine any mob spawner with a silk touch pick axe. Following which, emerald donors also gain a whopping 5k cubetokens whenever donating which is already a massive boost in cubebuilders economy.
Although the emerald donor status is more costly than diamonds, the perks are already far beyond the diamond status reach. With 2x more experience from mobs and Spawner Mining coming to play, the emerald status doesnt even compare to the diamond status, and adding an even greater perk (god kit) would even increase the instability of the server in which we have.

As a solution, even if you add the god kit to emerald donorship, perhaps the cooldown would be greater than just one or two weeks. (Id recommend once every month so that Emerald Donors wont become too powered)
In which Id prefer, you could remove the God Kit and replace it with cooldown reduction on the other three kits. In such, will only lead to a slight advantage in donors compared to the average gamer.

Overall, this is just a suggestion that I wish will be taken into consideration. Not only will this make donating more beneficial for the consumer, it also brings stability among Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Emerald Players.

-NoobNinja

Post by: Livetabon - July 2nd, 2015, 11:29:41 am

[quote author=xNoobNinja link=topic=3467.msg17268#msg17268 date=1435802140]
Akira, I like the idea of the kits but I believe that giving emerald donors a god set every week will lead to a massive tilt to the factions server.
Currently, emerald donors already have a massive advantage over others with the ability to mine any mob spawner with a silk touch pick axe. Following which, emerald donors also gain a whopping 5k cubetokens whenever donating which is already a massive boost in cubebuilders economy.
Although the emerald donor status is more costly than diamonds, the perks are already far beyond the diamond status reach. With 2x more experience from mobs and Spawner Mining coming to play, the emerald status doesnt even compare to the diamond status, and adding an even greater perk (god kit) would even increase the instability of the server in which we have.

As a solution, even if you add the god kit to emerald donorship, perhaps the cooldown would be greater than just one or two weeks. (Id recommend once every month so that Emerald Donors wont become too powered)
In which Id prefer, you could remove the God Kit and replace it with cooldown reduction on the other three kits. In such, will only lead to a slight advantage in donors compared to the average gamer.

Overall, this is just a suggestion that I wish will be taken into consideration. Not only will this make donating more beneficial for the consumer, it also brings stability among Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Emerald Players.

-NoobNinja
[/quote]

Although I agree with a lot of what NoobNinja said I do not believe emerald donators should get any god armor.

In fact I believe diamond armor is out of the question as well. Just give them a few god apples included in /kit raid and I am sure they will be happy (maybe 1 if we keep the regular 24/h cooldown)

We do not allow people to pay to win, if you want god armor play the game and work for it.

that is all

~liv

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 2nd, 2015, 11:39:56 am

/kit iron+ (7 days)

Full Iron Armour - Protection 2 - x1
Iron Sword - Sharpness 2 - x1
Diamond Pickaxe - Efficiency 2 - x1
1 Enderpearl
8 TnT
2 Regular Golden Apples
5 Diamonds
12 Iron Ingots
16 Nether Wart

/kit Gold (7 days)

Diamond Armour - Protection 1 & Unbreaking 1 - x1
Diamond Sword - Sharpness 3 - x1
Diamond Pickaxe - Efficiency 3 & Silk Touch 1 - x2
Iron Sword - Sharpness 3 - x1
Bow - Power 3 & Flame 1 - x2
64 Arrows
32 Obsidian
32 TnT
6 Enderpearls
15 Diamonds
36 Iron Ingots
48 Nether Wart

(overpowered i think)

/kit Diamond (7 days)

60 Diamonds
60 Iron Ingots
64 TnT
16 Enderpearls
80 Nether Wart

----------------------------------------------------------------

/kit pvpt (7 days)

Diamond Armour - Protection 3 & Unbreaking 2 - x1
Diamond Armour - Protection 2 & Unbreaking 2 - x1
Diamond Sword - Sharpness 3 & Fire Aspect 2 - x1
Diamond Sword - Sharpness 2 & Fire Aspect 2 - x1
Bow - Flame 1 & Power 4 - x1
128 Arrows
1 Super Golden Apples
15 Regular Golden Apples

/kit buildt (7 days)

Diamond Pickaxe - Efficiency 2 & Unbreaking 1 & Silk Touch 1 - x1
Diamond Pickaxe - Efficiency 4 & Unbreaking 1 & Fortune 2 - x1
64 Obsidian
16 Hoppers
32 Ladders
32 Oak Wood
192 Cobblestone
64 Stone

/kit Emerald (7 days)

40 Diamonds
100 Iron Ingots
96 Nether Wart
80 TnT
20 Enderpearls

/kit pvpv (7 days)

Diamond Armour - Protection 3 & Unbreaking 3 - x1
Diamond Armour - Protection 4 & Unbreaking 3 - x1
Diamond Sword - Sharpness 3 & Fire Aspect 2 - x2
Bow - Power 4 & Flame 1 - x1
128 Arrows
5 Super Golden Apples
25 Regular Golden Apples

/kit buildv (7 days)

Diamond Pickaxe - Efficiency 2 & Unbreaking 1 & Silk Touch 1 - x1
Diamond Pickaxe - Efficiency 4 & Unbreaking 1 & Fortune 3 - x1
96 Obsidian
24 Hoppers
24 Ladders
192 Cobblestone
64 Stone
64 Oak Wood

I think last 2 are overpowered but suggestion :p

Post by: Oaad - July 2nd, 2015, 12:07:01 pm

Sky, thats kind. of. a. bit. broken. Its Really Broken.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 2nd, 2015, 12:12:46 pm

Sorry I guess Im from richer factions servers :( I just came up with that

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.