More things

More things
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 25th, 2015, 8:59:27 pm

I have more suggesttions

Chair Stairs Plugin
So in creative when you right clik on a stair you can sit in it!

More factions warp
So in factions we should have more warps to like a grinder enchanting and rules

Better Grinder
So maybe we could get a new type of gridner cause the one at spawn is kinda bad

Voting Crates and Keys
So when you vote you get voting keys which can be used on a voting crate to get one of these:
Rare Key Uncommon Key Common Key Legendary Key
to unlock these crates:
Rare Crate Uncommon Crate Common Crate Legendary Crate
Each one has different prises and the higher it is for example Rare Crate will get better prizes than Common Crate

Thats all for now but i will think about some more

Re: More things
Post by: Peppah - July 5th, 2015, 8:56:30 am

I like the chair thing. That would be awesome. But for now we will use mine carts and stairs. :(

Post by: Akiraff - July 6th, 2015, 10:26:40 am

1. No
Honestly it is an unnecessary plugin, I dont see how it benefits to creative worlds. I know this is potential to role players, but not for creative itself.

2. No
We dont need better grinders, stop being lazy. The grinders available in spawn, allows you to have the basic necessities.

Enchantment also is unnecessary. CubeBuilders is purely based on economy. Thereby you should ask the people around the community.

3. No
Read #2

4.Yes
Seems a good idea for CubeBuilders donators.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: SkyrunPvP - July 6th, 2015, 11:19:41 am

The last one I like it but I know what server you are copying from its a custom made plugin for them and it wouldnt be ok to steal it

Post by: dtown2002 - July 6th, 2015, 2:04:44 pm

Yes i know the server its from too. 8)

Post by: Akiraff - July 6th, 2015, 2:10:58 pm

[quote author=Skyrun02 link=topic=3447.msg17833#msg17833 date=1436195981]
The last one I like it but I know what server you are copying from its a custom made plugin for them and it wouldnt be ok to steal it
[/quote]

Well the idea is originally from Counter Strike Global Offence. Micro-Transaction is not copy righted at all, it is a marketing strategy that several companies use.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.