bring back the old and keep all other gems too
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - June 23rd, 2015, 10:20:47 pm

:-[ :( :o :o bring it back bring survival back or an updated version of it

Re: bring back the old and keep all other gems too
Post by: weaponmaster4247 - July 12th, 2015, 9:32:36 pm

why no replys

Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 16th, 2015, 9:39:35 pm

I think there should be two types of survivals. One should be where u can edit your surroundings (aka the one that we have). AND a hunger games where u cannot edit the terrain but only gather supplies out of chests!

Just my thoughts of it. ;D

Post by: PsycoKC - July 22nd, 2015, 2:43:41 pm

[quote author=xBOOYAHx link=topic=3416.msg19553#msg19553 date=1437097175]
I think there should be two types of survivals. One should be where u can edit your surroundings (aka the one that we have). AND a hunger games where u cannot edit the terrain but only gather supplies out of chests!

Just my thoughts of it. ;D
[/quote]we have the second one. its called survival games :)

Post by: oneofakid - July 22nd, 2015, 3:03:25 pm

We already have factions, I feel this isnt necessary to be added.

Post by: PsycoKC - July 22nd, 2015, 3:07:31 pm

But what if you want to make magnificent builds? But you dont wanna make them in creative. You wanna mine and make a village, not an underground base with obby, hiding from the outside world.

Post by: Ferocelion - July 24th, 2015, 1:20:49 pm

[quote author=Mud link=topic=3416.msg20635#msg20635 date=1437592051]
But what if you want to make magnificent builds? But you dont wanna make them in creative. You wanna mine and make a village, not an underground base with obby, hiding from the outside world.
[/quote]

I agree with Mud. What hes saying is like a cube SMP where you just wanna build, no raiding, no mobs, no nothing, just have fun building in survival, Ive always liked doing that but in factions, you only think about not getting raided or killed by mobs or players. I hope people can understand what I just said and agree C:

Thanks!

-Fero

Post by: StativeSpencer - July 24th, 2015, 1:24:11 pm

[quote author=Catou link=topic=3416.msg21097#msg21097 date=1437758449]
[/quote]

I agree with Mud. What hes saying is like a cube SMP where you just wanna build, no raiding, no mobs, no nothing, just have fun building in survival, Ive always liked doing that but in factions, you only think about not getting raided or killed by mobs or players. I hope people can understand what I just said and agree C:

Thanks!

-Fero
[/quote]
I also agree

Post by: dtown2002 - July 24th, 2015, 1:52:28 pm

I dont really care what happens... :-X

Post by: PsycoKC - July 24th, 2015, 11:08:26 pm

[quote author=Catou link=topic=3416.msg21097#msg21097 date=1437758449]
[/quote]

Thanks!

-Fero
[/quote]we need mobs. i am talking about pure vanilla survival (with /home of course)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.