I think these will make this server REALLY popular

I think these will make this server REALLY popular
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 23rd, 2015, 6:00:25 pm

Here are plugins from some of the BIGGEST Minecraft servers yet! (p.s. this is the best one though :D)

Custom Enchants
So it adds enchantments like Infusion plus its a little bit like a mod but still only a plugin!

Mcmmo Credits + Custom Levels
So you first you get Mcmmo credits from voting and then you can upgrade levels such as Alchemy so you can do better stuff like brewing higher tier positions like Haste

Heads Plugin
I know we already have the heads plugin but add it back to creative!

Better Factions Plugin
So it adds the balance of the entire factions, uses a compass to view open factions, and you can create ranks
so you can set a certain rank to use /f home or do stuff instead of just Admin, Mod, and Member

Ranks
So I was thinking we could have more ranks like [Elite] [Hero] [Immortal] etc. and then you could do...

Ranked Tools
So if you have a rank listed below you could make a special tool or armor [Elite][/color]

IF POSSIBLE IN FUTURE
We should add a new server called Survival. Its kinda like factions only you cant raid and you can make your own shops
And finally,
More Minigames
So we should add more minigames like TNT run, Horse racing, Block hunt, Block party, and others

And to make our server more popular....
Change art, Desc. and Banner
So we could change the server picture to make it more interesting, change the banner to a hunger game map
and put pictures of a Diamond pick (Factions) A gold sword slashing a iron helmet (pvp) A TNT block (minigames) and change the desc. to something like A minecraft server that has been A wonderful server
And has been very exicting and has had alot of events...

So I hope this could be added and this took along time to write so please add!!! :)

Re: I think these will make this server REALLY popular
Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 23rd, 2015, 6:05:39 pm

We actually used to have survival, its still there on the banner.

But then it was removed for some reason I dont know why :P

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 23rd, 2015, 6:25:59 pm

Well was it there around 2014 june? beacuse thats when i joined when they still had the quartz lobby with the lapiz floor

Post by: Karow - June 23rd, 2015, 7:00:13 pm

Wow, these are really good suggestions. Im actually impressed at the collection you have. I can imagine how much time it took you to gather them all and give a brief description of them.

It inspires me to see what kind of plugins we could potentially have on our server. Sounds really cool!

Lets hope siggi sees this and takes your good advice.

I also agree with the rework of the website. It could be a good to make some improvements on them.

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 23rd, 2015, 7:21:28 pm

Ik sometimes its good to play on big servers so i can get inspired so we can make this server as good as possible

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 23rd, 2015, 7:38:24 pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I forgot one!

Chair Stairs Plugin
So this could be really useful for creative because it allows you to sit on stairs like chairs! its a really intresting plugin and i think it should be added to Skyblock and Factions 2.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.