New Ranks

New Ranks
Post by: OrzaRound - June 22nd, 2015, 7:36:13 pm

I know that ranks are got by donating but what if there were more? I think that these 4 ranks might not be enough. Probably the order +my ideas would be Coal, Wood, Iron, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Obsidian, bedrock, Crystal, Legendary. Ok maybe thats TOO much but please think about this

Re: New Ranks
Post by: EmsMyEms - June 22nd, 2015, 7:58:33 pm

I heard that theres going to be a bedrock rank :P

Post by: Akiraff - June 22nd, 2015, 8:19:50 pm

There is no bedrock rank. That is a rumor that people have been spreading through the server today.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: SkyrunPvP - June 23rd, 2015, 11:09:56 am

Any way I have not heard of any new rank updates. Also ranks are very time consuming and we have better priorities at the moment but thanks for the suggestion :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.