Why Say You ?

Why Say You ?
Post by: SkyrunPvP - June 18th, 2015, 2:47:27 pm

What do you guys think about having creeper eggs in factions to help you raid as withers are disabled I do not know why though but give me your opinion

Doesnt matter if your opinion is good or bad just express yourself.

Re: Why Say You ?
Post by: Peppah - June 19th, 2015, 4:54:56 pm

I think its a good idea, but I wouldnt like it if I had and egg and spawned it trying to raid a base, and I turned against me and killed me. ::)

Post by: Livetabon - June 19th, 2015, 5:22:15 pm

The thing that bothers me about spawn eggs is the fact a player can change a spawner into the spawner of the egg type.

If one spawn egg cost the same price as one spawner I do not see a big issue about that.

~Liv

Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 19th, 2015, 8:31:19 pm

[quote author=PinkPepper18 link=topic=3358.msg16553#msg16553 date=1434747296]
I think its a good idea, but I wouldnt like it if I had and egg and spawned it trying to raid a base, and I turned against me and killed me. ::)
[/quote]Thats what theyre going to do... they try to kill you, but you just lure them towards where you want them to explode.

Post by: Amaterasu6k - July 9th, 2015, 12:48:03 am

I agree with Livetabon on this, most people would rather bother to change a spawner type than use for raiding.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.