Someone To Watch Ffa

Someone To Watch Ffa
Post by: Solurnis - June 17th, 2015, 8:11:27 pm

Every day I come on ffa, and there are at least 3 hackers. This is kinda getting annoying. Could there be like someone who watches ffa? and can ban/warn. It would make ffa more fun for other players, and its also where all the hackers go so you could also prevent them from leaking their ooze onto the other servers on cubebuilders.

Re: Someone To Watch Ffa
Post by: vvanqu1sh - June 17th, 2015, 8:44:43 pm

I support the idea, but we could also have a staff member that is no longer on the strike (i.e. Live, Skyrun) monitor FFA.

Post by: oneofakid - June 17th, 2015, 10:30:08 pm

So true every now and then I see people with rapid fire and forcefield on. Its so annoying

Post by: Peppah - June 19th, 2015, 4:56:29 pm

I think its a good idea, but I wouldnt have staff Mod and up watch. I think a Watcher should watch ffa (since he is a watcher), and report to higher level staff is something is wrong.

Post by: Livetabon - June 19th, 2015, 5:16:44 pm

We have hackers all the time in FFA. Keep in mind we just got off of strike so there should be more activity when it comes to watching over you all.

~Liv

PS: We will ban them, just screen shot it for us. <3

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.