One mod

One mod
Post by: Jagisaboy - June 4th, 2015, 5:16:37 pm

I really like mcmmo well i sure u have but it hasent been put into this server and i really lkove it it give u alo of coll thing to work with and mabey u can make a server wiht skyblock mcmmo if pople like it they can go to the reglure no mod skyblock/faction

Love
jagisaboy

Re: One mod
Post by: Livetabon - June 6th, 2015, 7:19:50 am

The problem with this mod is the fact a no lifer at the game (who plays 40+ hours a week) could potentially become better than everyone else due to his skills leveling up. It would be based on time not skill at all.

Re: One mod
Post by: Jagisaboy - June 7th, 2015, 6:52:28 pm

akaima okey but why cant u vreat a plugin that make it hard to get lvl us th more time u play since i love this mod

Jag
the no speller

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.