Community Decision (Minigames)

Community Decision (Minigames)
Post by: Akiraff - April 21st, 2015, 4:05:57 pm

This is the second phase of community decision. This decision involves with four choices. You have up to two votes.

The options are:
1. Prison
2. Capture the Flag
3. Walls
4. Skywars

In order the minigame is passed you need a minimum of 80% of votes! Also known as super-majority. Thereby we need the community to contribute!

Thread is going to be heavily moderated. Off-topic discussions will be deleted and receive a warning.

Deadline: May 5th, 2015

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Re: Community Decision (Minigames)
Post by: Livetabon - April 21st, 2015, 4:08:46 pm

I would love capture the flag implimented, we could add so many things the maps! Short cuts hiding places traps players can toggle etcetc, but thats just me. I hope the community decides on something super fun! Id love to help design it!

~Liv

Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 21st, 2015, 4:24:59 pm

Ive heard Capture The Flag on minecraft is good. So I would love to see that added in the future. :D

Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 21st, 2015, 4:28:37 pm

Capture the flag would be amazing as Live said! But I think walls would be an amazing to! There are just so many awesome thing we could do with really any new game and Im excited that we are adding a new one! :D

Post by: OrzaRound - April 21st, 2015, 5:10:58 pm

My desicion:
Ideas:
Capture The Flag
Cops N Robbers
Hide N Seek

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 21st, 2015, 5:46:25 pm

Personally I would like Skywars. Ive played it a lot on other servers and it seems to be a minigame I very much enjoy.

Post by: Derpehh - April 21st, 2015, 9:28:55 pm

GOOD GOD GO WALLS PPL

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 21st, 2015, 9:53:07 pm

My votes are between capture the flag and prison, but hopefully that CTF doesnt turn out like survival games (unplayable)

Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 22nd, 2015, 2:53:43 am

I cast my vote on walls I believe its really fun and good on your pvping skills.

Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 22nd, 2015, 4:59:58 pm

walls and skywars :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.