plz add

plz add
Post by: JuanDong - April 19th, 2015, 5:33:54 pm

So, I Hate This As Much As Combat Logging.
EPearl Spamming.
I want there to be a way to have a cooldown on epearls like 10-20 seconds per epearl (In FFA)
they would just escape without ending it
Hope Dis Gets Implemented :D!

Re: plz add
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 21st, 2015, 8:38:26 pm

To be honest, I disagree. Ender Pearls are an efficient way to escape from enemies and they give your opponent a challenge. I think we should be able to ender pearl as much as we want, whenever we want.

;)

Post by: AzzaOwns - April 23rd, 2015, 4:35:22 am

i agree i hate it when people run away just fight for once !

Post by: Magicov - April 23rd, 2015, 5:42:07 am

I agree with lamp. EndPearl nubs are such, well, nubs. I can maybe get a hit on them than they run away like a little girl, and teleport to sum unknown location.

Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 10:39:19 am

I am neutral. I use Epearls all the time, but I agree with pslamp. Staying neutral.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - May 2nd, 2015, 10:49:15 am

I do agree with pslamp loads of people spam enderpearls and also can get into the arena spawn with them which is unfair on the other player

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - May 2nd, 2015, 11:07:43 am

I like the idea, but I dont at the same time. Let me explain (10% of the server knows about it but Im going to let you guys know) I really like coming on FFA once in a while and have fun drinking up invisible potions and throwing ender pearls around, when I teleport people keep hitting no where and they claim there is a hacker, which makes me giggle, However of course I let them know at the end but keep it as a secret, Sounds like fun Right?

Cubebuilders Moderator, BrowtherHoodz

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.