Roleplay Plugin Suggestion

Roleplay Plugin Suggestion
Post by: Diligxnce - April 10th, 2015, 10:39:16 pm

I know of a plugin that offers easier roleplaying by doing /roleplay (Name/Age/Creature.) Creature is whether youre doing a creature roleplay, or not. It is optional, and basically, you can put any information in /roleplay, but the amount of letters are limited, due to room in chat. I dont think this plugin has lag, and I dont know of a name that the plugin has. Im just saying that there is some plugin out there that enables players to not have to type as much as they are now, and it saves time. Players can then do /roleplay off, to get out of their roleplay character. This may sound confusing, but its very simple. Tell me if you guys agree/disagree this suggestion, or if you have any more questions. And, Staff, I hope you like this idea and maybe, it will be a future idea. I will respect any decisions about this, if there is any!! Thank you for taking the time to read this! :) <3

Re: Roleplay Plugin Suggestion
Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 11th, 2015, 3:28:39 am

I think its an awesome idea!!!!

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 11th, 2015, 11:58:19 am

If your suggesting a plugin that shortens commands then there are lots of these that require no maintenance or coding for its purposes to work, so I definitely think the server should get it! (winks at siggi if hes reading)

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 11th, 2015, 1:55:26 pm

I believe people are not really having trouble role playing normally at creative, but thats a great idea!

Post by: TheRedLoyal - April 22nd, 2015, 5:09:01 pm

that may be a great idea for all of those people who are bored and play role plays every time they can
sometimes i also play in role plays if im too bored

Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 10:43:17 am

So, like, does it set up a private RP chatroom?

Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 2nd, 2015, 10:46:28 am

[quote author=DeclanJoshua (_MCTube_) link=topic=2629.msg13728#msg13728 date=1430577797]
[/quote]

Im not sure, I like doing role play. A couple of other servers which I used to play had like a command where say you know how in factions you can get public, faction, and ally chat? Well in creative you got a roleplay chat, where you can ask players if theyre any role plays open and it caused lass spam in the chat so it wasnt full of like so and so said this and things like that.

I would quite like that idea, nice suggestion Fairy ^^

Post by: Asheiou - May 2nd, 2015, 6:32:02 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2629.msg13729#msg13729 date=1430577988]
[quote author=DeclanJoshua (_MCTube_) link=topic=2629.msg13728#msg13728 date=1430577797]
[/quote]

Im not sure, I like doing role play. A couple of other servers which I used to play had like a command where say you know how in factions you can get public, faction, and ally chat? Well in creative you got a roleplay chat, where you can ask players if theyre any role plays open and it caused lass spam in the chat so it wasnt full of like so and so said this and things like that.

I would quite like that idea, nice suggestion Fairy ^^
[/quote] Cool :)

Post by: Diligxnce - May 16th, 2015, 5:43:28 pm

[quote author=Tube (TubeDaGamer) link=topic=2629.msg13728#msg13728 date=1430577797]
[/quote]

Actually, no. Its just a plugin, I believe, that allows roleplayers to do a command that will shorten what they have to say in chat. Personally, I dont enjoy writing my roleplay name in chat, but I feel if I dont do it, people wont know if Im talking in roleplay or if Im talking in a general Minecraft discussion! The plugin, (Im at least very positive that its a plugin) will just add their roleplay name in chat, and if they want they can add their age in it too. Just to clarify, you will not have to put your roleplay name in chat. The plugin will do it for you, so you dont have to worry about it!

Post by: Diligxnce - May 16th, 2015, 5:46:02 pm

I dont really know of a plugin, but I was on a server that had it, and it was more easier to roleplay. Im not really sure where you could find it, though.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.