Can u make it easier?

Can u make it easier?
Post by: Valoogi - April 8th, 2015, 6:35:54 pm

Luna and i every time if we wanna switch accounts, we go on mctopservers and log out whoever was logged in, put our username and password in, x out, log out on this, and log back in. Help.

Re: Can u make it easier?
Post by: Hoemies - April 8th, 2015, 7:01:28 pm

OMG! I hate when that happens. Whenever my friends want to get on forums thru my computer, they log on as me.

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 9th, 2015, 1:42:38 am

[quote author=Ender_Moosh link=topic=2584.msg11585#msg11585 date=1428532554]
Luna and i every time if we wanna switch accounts, we go on mctopservers and log out whoever was logged in, put our username and password in, x out, log out on this, and log back in. Help.
[/quote]

If you share a computer all you can really do is when you login ask it/your computer not to remember your password, that way you so everytime you load up the browser you sign in straight away. You can access the website from tablets and smartphones so maybe one of you could use one of those alternatively. Sorry if I didnt really help, I tried my best.

Your friend
-Hyper

Post by: Asheiou - April 9th, 2015, 4:05:10 am

[move]Clear Your Cookies![/move]

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 9th, 2015, 4:40:42 am

[quote author=MCTubeOfficial link=topic=2584.msg11618#msg11618 date=1428566710]
[move]Clear Your Cookies![/move]
[/quote]

That could also work however it would just be easier to use my idea. This is because cookies have to be recieved everytime you access the website. In other words, you have to delete the cookies everytime you close your browser. Hope this helps.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 10th, 2015, 9:57:02 pm

Theres not much you can do. If youre using Google Chrome however, you can go into incognito mode so that your browser does not save any data, as long as you are in incognito mode.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.