New Minigames game!

New Minigames game!
Post by: primadxnna - April 7th, 2015, 8:54:20 pm

You guys should add Spleef! :D

Re: New Minigames game!
Post by: Akiraff - April 8th, 2015, 6:13:00 am

The following minigames available in CubeBuilders:

Unless you are suggesting us to add new map? Since we only have two maps for spleef/splurge.

Akiraff
    CubeBuilders Administrator
    Yes.
    Post by: Asheiou - April 8th, 2015, 6:26:00 am

I would like a new map for spleef.
    Maybe you could get people to make one?

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 8th, 2015, 7:12:49 am

We already have a Spleef minigame.

But indeed in my opinion we do need some new maps, for everything. A maze or 2 isnt so hard to make so that shouldnt be a problem but a new Survival Game map would take alot of time, tho it would be nice to have another map so it doesnt get boring after a while.

Post by: primadxnna - April 8th, 2015, 8:13:48 am

You guys can make a big cake map!

Post by: Livetabon - April 8th, 2015, 11:24:46 am

Ive been looking at minigame levels for quite awhile and I want to change many things about it.

1: survival games
    2:maps
    3:mob arena
    4: cube tokens
    5: parkour

Survival games isnt really play often, replacing it with a smaller map. (Skywars maybe?) I would love to impliment new maps to splurge, color shuffle, the mines in ffapvp (dislike mines, etc. I also want to increase the cube token rewards in a few levels. Mob arena ca be replaced with a new minigame (diamond girl and firebuster have shown me two realy good game ideas.) the parkour is too hard and it needs to be updated. Also I have drawn a new ffapvp arena.

There are several things I want to change. I do hope they are implimented sometime soon.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 8th, 2015, 1:04:51 pm

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2569.msg11540#msg11540 date=1428506686]
    Ive been looking at minigame levels for quite awhile and I want to change many things about it.

1: survival games
    2:maps
    3:mob arena
    4: cube tokens
    5: parkour

Survival games isnt really play often, replacing it with a smaller map. (Skywars maybe?) I would love to impliment new maps to splurge, color shuffle, the mines in ffapvp (dislike mines, etc. I also want to increase the cube token rewards in a few levels. Mob arena ca be replaced with a new minigame (diamond girl and firebuster have shown me two realy good game ideas.) the parkour is too hard and it needs to be updated. Also I have drawn a new ffapvp arena.

There are several things I want to change. I do hope they are implimented sometime soon.
    [/quote]

I love this answer, because indeed minigames is not so populair right now but I believe it is due to the lack of new things. Everyone already played every map at least once and it gets boring after a while.

Post by: primadxnna - April 9th, 2015, 4:46:51 pm

You can add Hide and go seek for minecraft!

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 10th, 2015, 12:01:04 pm

Dont we have splurge kinda the same as spleef or em it doesnt count?

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 10th, 2015, 1:11:34 pm

[quote author=BrowtherHoodz link=topic=2569.msg11796#msg11796 date=1428681664]
    Dont we have splurge kinda the same as spleef or em it doesnt count?
    [/quote]

Yeah its the same, but right now were at the point of thinking there should be more minigames added to the minigames sub server and/or add new maps for the existing mini games

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.