For all of the people that sit AFK.

For all of the people that sit AFK.
Post by: Amaterasu6k - April 7th, 2015, 7:30:11 pm

Hey guys!

I think there should be a thing in all servers of CB that limits AFK. I see a bunch of players that sit afk for hours (possibly days) to get on-time up or iron farms to produce iron. So what i think the limit is to be only 1 hour of being afk.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, until next time, seeya on the server! ;D

Re: For all of the people that sit AFK.
Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 7th, 2015, 7:40:18 pm

Thats true and I vote yes. Once in minigames I saw someone at the Survival Games area and she was AFK. When I came back the next day, after 24 hours, that player was still in the exact same spot, AFK.

Post by: dtown2002 - April 7th, 2015, 8:17:24 pm

I vote yes!!!!

Post by: Akiraff - April 8th, 2015, 6:16:08 am

Ive created a poll towards your thread xBOOYAHx. That is actually a great idea, and was mentioned once on a staff conversation. This will stop from players farming and getting excessively amount of on-time.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: Asheiou - April 8th, 2015, 6:24:41 am

[quote author=Akiraff link=topic=2565.msg11477#msg11477 date=1428488168]
Ive created a poll towards your thread xBOOYAHx. That is actually a great idea, and was mentioned once on a staff conversation. This will stop from players farming and getting excessively amount of on-time.

Akiraff
[/quote]
It is a good idea...

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - April 8th, 2015, 7:11:04 am

Love the idea (feeling stupid for not coming up with it myself). I deffinatly vote yes !

Post by: oneofakid - April 8th, 2015, 7:54:49 am

I vote yes. Most of the people who are the top players on factions are only top players because they sat AFK for a long time.

Post by: SkyrunPvP - April 8th, 2015, 8:16:27 am

Thats a great idea Booyah, there is benefits and not so good benefits from this firstly you will stop people from afking all day.

Secondly people will start making afk machines where they will bop up and down all day and night.

It would take a force tp to see if they were actually afking or not to kick them

"Either the less I vote yes"

Post by: Livetabon - April 8th, 2015, 8:44:47 am

I could see AFK pools ruining or bypassing the AFK limits.

But worst case scenerio that is what /kick is for.

Post by: Akiraff - April 8th, 2015, 9:54:59 am

[quote author=Livetabon link=topic=2565.msg11516#msg11516 date=1428497087]
I could see AFK pools ruining or bypassing the AFK limits.

But worst case scenerio that is what /kick is for.

I am not sure how Minecraft works. But in Runescape, there are animation IDs which pretty much tells you the movement of the character. Such as -1 (no animation) and 1 is walking. So, I believe that it should be similar way in Minecraft too. I would do some background research.
[/quote]

Edit:
I did some research, and found out that Minecraft also use IDs for their animation: (more information here). So if you take consideration of animation ID, when making an Anti-AFK system, then AFK Pools would be useless.

Akiraff
Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.