Make a factions board

Make a factions board
Post by: oneofakid - April 3rd, 2015, 11:23:21 am

Make a board for factions! We already have a skyblocks boar:! Why not make a factions one?

Re: Make a factions board
Post by: Livetabon - April 3rd, 2015, 12:29:25 pm

It could be interesting to have something like this in a new factions spawn, I am drawing a bunch of ideas as we speak actually I already have ideas for:

1. Creative
2. Minigames
3. ffapvp

Of course only rough drafts, once I finalize the drafts I might actually start building, but a rule board could be nice for newer players!

~Liv

Post by: oneofakid - April 3rd, 2015, 12:56:42 pm

huh? What I meant was a new factions board on the forums! (Like category) xD
But yeah, now that you mention it, thats not a bad idea.

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 3rd, 2015, 1:36:06 pm

Thats a great idea, I personally am always wanting to talk about factions but it always has to go in other categories. Thank you for the suggestion, I hope we can convince higher ranked staff to impliment this idea.
Your Friend,
Hyper

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 3rd, 2015, 4:48:52 pm

Thats a good suggestion, we have one for Skyblock, why not one for Factions? Also we might want one for Creative.

Post by: Livetabon - April 4th, 2015, 3:08:37 am

ahh I see a forum board and not an actual board xD

Yeah that would be cool, we have a skyblocks one so why not factions?

That sounds like a good idea, perhaps we will make one. :)

~Liv

Post by: Akiraff - April 4th, 2015, 4:07:46 pm

I have created a new board dedicated towards the faction. This week, Ill start organizing the forums.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.